Saturday 24 March 2007

2 Week Absence

WOW 13 days without a new blog, and what a 2 weeks it's been. Everything has been happening, from a love interest or 2, a couple complete retards, a fuck tonne of uni work to contend with (all thankfully past tense at last!), to a couple trips to the cinema.

Main result to come out of the past 2 weeks is that thanks to a few of my friends, i think i am a better person now. Sounds a little pretentious but i honestly believe it. Hopefully you'll experience it too and maybe notice the difference and slight changes. A reason for doing this is that i haven't been able to get what i want from this year really so far. My relationships with people i know is pretty much at an all time low but with easter upon me, i should be able to patch some relationships back home, before bringing the renewel tour north.

I haven't been out since my birthday-thats like 6 weeks ago!!! Almost unheard of of the average gay guy in manchester or even the average student let alone both!

I have today finally decided on my next major purchase; the 15.4" Widescreen MacBook Pro.

My current Laptop PC is playing it up something rotten so i have decided to become a 'switcher' and get a mac. My current laptop is going to be bought by my mom from me for £400 which will go towards the costs of my MacBook Pro. The cost of the sexy bugger is £1350. i am however getting it for £1,200 ish including 3 years extended protection with apple themselves. I'm going to be buying it on the 16th April-student loan pending- and leaving my current laptop in Birmingham that very morning.

I just thought i should start the ball rolling on this blog so there you have it. Expect to blog again shortly-probably tomorrow. So until then! x

No comments: