Saturday 3 March 2007

World of Warcraft Addiction!

I have returned to the World of Warcraft and it feels good! I already have quite a few characters but the only ones of note are a level 19/20 Tauron Druid, level 15 Gnome Mage and with the Burning Crusade i made a Blood Elf Paladin who is now level 20/21. The paladin has got a bit dull atm just because it is such a gear focused class and killing mobs takes sooo long due to having to heal yourself to just basically outlast the enemy.

So, i renewed my subscription the other night and rolled a Blood Elf Male Mage, and i am having so much fun with this dude! Named Zodiark, after the most powerful Esper in FF XII, and on my favorite server, BronzeBeard; he is now level 7 after about an hour and half of play which isn't bad at all. I'm hoping to get a few hours in tomorrow with him after i've done a few pages of my Japanese stuff which needs to be done!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Joe's - a new cafe/bar/restaurant in the northern quarter of Manchester, in between Aflecks and Market St- has taken me hostage again! I Love this place! The food is great, the service friendly if i tiny bit too slow, the coffees and the onion rings, pancakes and Joe's Fries are AMAZING! I'm not lying! AND its all very reasonably priced so thats why i've been going there at every opportunity to.

Final Fantasy XII is shaping up to be a really great game, so far i'm about 4 hours in and i am having so much fun. The Gambit system works well to take the grind out of grinding levels, but i like the fact you can't just sit back and let the game play itself, you need to get in there and make decisions. The license board is a great way of character development, so much more flexible and transparent than the sphere grid of X. The story and graphics are also up to scratch and the main character Va'an isn't as annoying as i thought he'd be (aka he's not a Tidus 2.0). Thats just my few after a few hours though. I have also just got the very sexy Piggyback guides to FF XII and today i bought the one for X-2 as well as a pretty Sephiroth little figure. I'm also intending to get the guides to FF X, IX and VII before too long-the art work and info in there is just amazing!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I annoyingly have a presentation on whatever my 1500 biology essay will be on and it has to be about 5-10 mins long too so i'm not looking forward to starting that. In other uni news, Yuki, a girl i emailed over a week ago, still hasn't replied to me! I'm going to have to tell Banto-sensei about it and maybe he'll issue me a new Japanese student to correspond with.

My Apple addiction is soon to go into overdrive, on the 16th of April i will order my Black MacBook from Apple over the phone-hopefully getting a few freebies thrown in as well as my 15% HE Student Discount, which has meant i only have to pay £850 rather than £999 so i'm a happy bunny or will be. My current laptop has been playing up so i'm going to have to back up my anime .avi's, music and photos onto DVDs soon.

Next weekend i'm back in Birmingham for the bi-annual Charity Dinner Dance, this time its James Bond themed, so i'm going in tux et al. Pictures shall be posted and much laughter caused as a result soon after. ALSO St Patricks Day is coming up 2 weeks today! can't fucking wait! I'm going to have to go out and get pissed just to express what is Irish in me aka my strong tolerance of alcohol.

Soooo this it the first post of my new (and final) blog. Hope you enjoyed =D

Mail me comments/bitchyness or just post it below =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: