Sunday 4 March 2007

Oh Noooooo!!!

Following my lackluster performance in the Semester 1 exams i am gutted to announce that Semester 2 is shaping up far worse! I have just failed the Data Handling ePBLs just because i've forgot to do them, so now i have to sit the exam in the summer and score over 70%. EEEEEK!!

Molecules to Cells, my only real lecture this semester, is alright, been to about 80% of the lectures, listened in about 20% of them so its not looking to good, BUT i do have time on my side in the form of 3 weeks off for Easter holiday :D

Also i've done practically no Japanese to speak of since January. I have about 100 Kanji i should know, endless verbs, adjectives and nouns as well as conjugations up to my ears. I have about 8-10 sheets of work i need to do for Shaw-sensei to stick in the portfolio we need to hand in before the start of the Easter holidays.

Only got an hour tomorrow of Japanese, the rest of the time i'm going to force myself to start doing some work, starting with Japanese since its worth 4 Biology units. Hopefully the next time i blog on here i'll have some fun tales of my life to tell but for now, thats all folks! x

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: