Monday 26 March 2007

Macs, Finances and Summer Time

To continue this theme of talking about things on my mind the MacBook Pro still is. Like i mentions it'll be costing me a few pennis over £1,200 which is a lot of money i've heard from people. It's scaring me now lol

My argument for it however is that i will be getting a job (wow, Karl actually working!!!) over the summer and intend to work as much as i can as well as helping out my family which may give me some 'pocket money', this all in a bid to start paying back my overdraft which at the moment stands at -£1,800. That overdraft may go up by another 100, depending how the exam period goes, but it should be possible to earn at least half back if i'm sensible with my spending over the summer whilst working.

I need to try and save some money up for my year in Japan, i'm not sure how i'm going to finance the trip but i'm expecting and hoping that some handy bursaries of some description, maybe an increased student loan for that year as well as my family helping me out. I have my christmas and birthday money 07-08 to help too though so i hope to try and clear my overdraft so my balance is ZERO by the time i get the plane and that i have some money up somewhere hiding. I also should be getting a grand or so inheritance which i get access to when i turn 21 so that'll help when i'm in Japan or when i get back.

Phew!!! that's helped me think and clear my mind!

No comments: