Sunday 25 March 2007

Part 2

I REALLY can't wait for my MacBook Pro now. I'm going mental. 3 weeks and a day left. I just want it so i can get it all set up, get my software loaded on it, start using it, start playing WoW again and start living my new mac'd up digital life!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm trying to get into a game with an aim to get at least half way though it by end of easter. Can't decide which though, i'm currently playing Okami and FF XII and thats it really. If i just keep on chugging through them i should be able to clock up another 20 hours on each easily.

I've got quite a list of things to do over easter: - Make sure i know 150+ kanji, Research for my GBL on diabetes, Load of Japanese work sheets to get done, Molecules to Cells and Data Handling to start revising, Lab write up to draft and 2 SAQs for the labs as well. Ah well, my aim is to do about 30-40 mins of kanji a day as well as going over my Japanese vocab and grammer at the same time, and then just doing the rest when i want to hehe.

This is just another random update blog, hopefully i can start doing themed ones again soon!

Adios! x